Friday, December 11, 2009

Extra Credit, and HW Solutions

For extra credit, you may write a 2-3 page essay describing an example of the "Bootleggers and Baptists" phenomenon. In class I said it will count as an extra 3.3% of your grade. If you do it, you can earn an extra 3.3 points toward your final grade for the course, not for the test.
You might want to download this podcast and listen to it to better understand the idea.
Please don't use bootleggers and Baptists as your example. Part of how I grade this will be based on your being able to recognize unique examples of the phenomenon.

Also, your HW solution set is here.
Please feel free to email me with and questions or concerns. I will be on campus various times over the next week if you need to meet with me.
Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment