Saturday, October 31, 2009

Just what I Feared.

So, the site I was using to host documents for class has changed its format and won't let me do it anymore. Very frustrating. The whole reason I did not use blackboard was because this happened with them last semester. Ugh.
Anyway, I have posted most of the documents for class at google documents and shared them with you.
You should have gotten a few emails with links to these shared documents. If not email me right away!!!!
If you are having any trouble accessing these items, please let me know. I will check my mail a few more times over the weekend to make sure everything is working well.
I have arranged to meet with one student on Monday at 11 am. Any of you are free to join us, provided you send me an email. We will meet for extra help-office hours on the 3rd floor of Enterprise.
Otherwise, you should be reading Ch. 7 of the Hirshleifer text, The Coase paper "Nature of the Firm" and Alchian, Demsetz, "Production, Information Costs, and Economic Organization."
All this, plus you have to get your homework done!!!
You can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment